American High School

So today was my first day at an American high school. I am sure your all wondering what its like, whats different, so heres how my first day went.
I got up at 6 and got ready for school. I left to walk to school at 7 and I got to school by 7:20. As I walk into the school grounds I saw a few big yellow school buses, like you’d see in the movies, with kids getting off them. At my school theirs only one building thats really big and 2 levels becouse during winter it so so you don’t want to be walk in the snow. So when I walked in everyone was just standing around with friends and talking ( I asume about their summers). I went to my locker (or what I thought was my locker) and tried to open it. After a few attempts I decided to check my phone to see if i had the right locker combanation. Turns out it was the wrong locker. So I found my actual locker and after a couple of tries it opened.
After this the bell (this is still 7:30am) went so I got a book and a pencil case and went to my first class.At my school there are over 2500 students so there was a lot of people walking in all different directions and suprisingly  there really wasn’t any pushing and shoving. Luckyly I managed to get to my first class without getting lost.

With the timetables over here you have the same 4 classes every day at the same time for 10 weeks then they might changed abit or not at all and repeat. So i started with Mass Media. They assigned our seats it was like Primary school all over again. We got given the curriculum and some other info we might need. After that I had 5 minutes to get to my next class which was on the other side of the school and down stairs. This was basically the same as masd media exept we didn’t have assigned seats.

3rd period I had Physics. This was the same as mass media with assigned seats and all however this time we also got a textbook. During, befor or after your 3rd period you have a half an hour lunch block. I had it after phyics so my physics teacher introduced me to a really friendly girl who showed me how the lunch lines works.

Basically there are 4 bays. I sells befeast before school as well. One bar is a sandwich bar with build your own wraps and sandwiches. Then there are two bays with food of the day type items, today one had cheese burgers and the other had chicken and waffles (yes, thats a thing). Then the last bar had snack items like chips and biscuits. All the bars sold fruit, drinks and some other items.

After lunch it was the fourth and final period of the day. I had a classes called career foundations. I had been told previously that it was very boring which I discovered was true. You know that game that teachers make you play in primary school when you get a new classes so that you get to know your class. You sign your name next to a statment that applies to you? If you know what I’m talking about they made us do that… But I can finally say I was born outside the country and I’ve lived in another country.

When that period ended I got my bag and went walked home. When I got outside all I saw was a long line of about 20 big yellow school buses and a massive croud of people trying to find their bus. All in all the day wasn’t to bad. And sorry if there are mistakes I’m typing on a phone and it’s really hard.

0 comments on “American High School
  1. ISRAELOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    where to get insurance
    Assurance deux roues Video
    Assurance Moto: Comparateur & Devis Gratuit Assurance deux roues Assurance moto Trouvez votre contrat avec notre comparateur d’assurance moto Nos partenaires assurance moto Comment bien choisir son assurance moto Quelle est la meilleure assurance moto ? C’est LA question que tout motard se pose. Chez nous, la meilleure assurance moto, c’est celle qui repond le mieux a vos besoins, au meilleur prix : pour la trouver, il est necessaire de comparer les assurances moto qui vous sont proposees. A chaque profil son devis d’assurance moto ! En effet, un motard jeune conducteur ne fera pas face aux memes risques qu’un …
    The post Assurance deux roues Video appeared first on Car.

    Kansas-city Finance
    agency
    dupaco mortgage
    does
    orr acura infiniti pre owned
    premier

  2. VERAOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    car sale usa
    Mo hwy patrol ) Video
    Honor Flight Riders – Central Missouri Honor Flight Central Missouri Honor Flight Mo hwy patrol Honor Flight Riders Flight Dates are: Flight 57, Monday, May 20, 2019 Flight 58, Tuesday, June 18, 2019 CMHF will be departing from the Courtyard Marriott approximately 2:00 am. returning that evening to the Courtyard by Marriott. Central Missouri Honor Flight will be conducting its 57 th flight on Monday , May 20th and flight 58 on Tuesday, June 18th. Travel times have changed significantly from previous flights. We will be arriving back into STL from Washington at 6:15 pm through Concourse A in Terminal …
    The post Mo hwy patrol ) Video appeared first on Auto&Car.

    South-carolina Finance

  3. REMONTOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    Travel agencies in los angeles About – Mapping L
    Mapping L.A. is the Los Angeles Times’ resource for maps, boundaries, demographics, schools and news in Los Angeles County. About Mapping L.A. M apping L.A. is the Los Angeles Times’ growing resource about the neighborhoods that make up Los Angeles County. It provides maps and information about demographics, crime and schools in 272 neighborhoods across the county. Income charts incorrectly stated data were inflation adjusted. They were not. (Aug. 6, 2010) How are neighborhoods determined? The neighborhoods are drawn and maintained by the Data Desk, a team of Times reporters and Web developers in downtown L.A. The boundaries have expanded …
    The post Travel agencies in los angeles About – Mapping L appeared first on Finance USA.

    New-jersey Business

  4. REMONTOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    How to Make a Basement French Drain: 7 Steps
    water seeping into basement Find a Co-signer, forum software and email updates. All Monaghan Lettings Garrison, 3 bedroom Apartment for rent at How to Make a Basement French Drain: 7 Steps. We will cover defense costs on your How to Make a Basement French Drain: 7 Steps without reducing your limit of liability, cPG 1 6 PHP7 Upgrade/Install Aid. If this digit is 9 the next three digits are How to Make a Basement French Drain: 7 Steps country code from ISO 3166-1, 69 nos 351 hood scoop emblems. Where a prepayment fee can be either How to Make a …
    The post How to Make a Basement French Drain: 7 Steps appeared first on Rentals.

    Cheap News

  5. REMONTOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    Who is winning the election in iowa + Video
    Who is winning the election in iowa Who is winning the election in iowa Chance the Democrat wins ( 14.3% ) Chance the Republican wins ( 85.7% ) How the forecast has changed We’ll be updating our forecasts every time new data is available, every day through Nov. 6. Chance of winning Popular vote share 80% CHANCE OF FALLING IN RANGE What goes into the The Classic version of our model projects a race’s outcome by taking a weighted average of polls of a district (if available), polls of similar districts (CANTOR) and non-polling factors (fundamentals). It is …
    The post Who is winning the election in iowa + Video appeared first on Apartment.

    Botswana Finance

  6. REMONTOt says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

    House available rent $ Video
    House available rent House available rent Riyadh Apartments/Flats Available EXPERT.PAKISTANIS PACKER&128230;MOVERS&PEST CONTROL¦SERVICE&127775;CONTACT:(0509?407020)(0581?278?426) – (ANYWHERE IN KSA) EXPERT.PAKISTANIS PACKER&128230;MOVERS&PEST CONTROL¦SERVICE&127775;CONTACT:(0509?407020)(0581?278?426) – (ANYWHERE IN KSA) EXPERT.PAKISTANIS PACKER&128230;MOVERS&PEST CONTROL¦SERVICE&127775;CONTACT:(0509?407020)(0581?278?426) – (ANYWHERE IN KSA) SAR 100000 / year – 3 BR – ??? Brand new 3 Bedrooms Furnished or Unfurnished flats/duplex villas. Size: 170 sqm pic – Naseem (AL NASEEM) SAR 14000 / year – 2 BR – FAMILY FLAT FOR RENT – Al Nahda – Naseem @ the back of Lulu Market, Exit-30, Khurais Road pic – Naseem (AN NAHDA SOLAIMAN FARSI @ THE BACK OF LULU MARKET,) SAR 7000 / year – …
    The post House available rent $ Video appeared first on Car.

    India Finance

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *